PSMG feature in Clifton Life magazine
Date posted: 26.01.12
High society has arrived at PSMG following a recent feature in CliftonLife Magazine!
Clifton Life celebrates the best of local living. Published every three weeks, it includes the very latest on events in Clifton and surrounding areas of Bristol.
What brought PSMG onto page 41 of January’s issue and into this world of media and high society parties was our support to the St. Johns Chambers charity ball. The ball was in aid of raising funds for Headway and was hosted at the Bristol Marriott Hotel. Amongst the distinguished guests of PSMG (and pictured) where the Rt. Hon Lord Mayor and Lady Mayoress of Bristol, Cllr. Geoff Gollop and Mrs Bernice Gollop, Dr. Michael Peirce MBE & John Boughton, Operations director of Willmott Dixon.
PSMG donated an Apple iPad to the auction for which raised a fantastic sum in excess £10,000 for the charity.
This is not the first time a company from the group has featured in the magazine as BPMG previously featured back in December 2009 following its work in building a local rugby club.
As can be seen from the pictures in the magazine http://www.cliftonlifemag.co.uk/ a great time was had by all.
- Ideal Win London - Polycom PPM Contract
- PSMG feature in Clifton Life magazine
- Ideal M&E announce new service agreement with CHP Consulting
- Ideal M&E works with Bunzl Healthcare, Portbury
- Ideal M&E win Augusta & Co Merchant Bank Contract
- Ideal M & E Serices Expands Unison Contract
- Elecric Car Payback
- Southmead Project - Our Chosen Charity
- New Venture with Solmate Solar agreed 23/8/10 goes live
- Guardian confirms solar is a strong investment